Horse Massage £40 depending on location
Equine Sports Massage:-
- Increases range of motion
- Increases flexibility / circulation
- Reduces resistance / tension / muscular pain
- Enhances muscle tone
And will help if your horse has problems with:-
Lateral bending (finds it hard to bend to one side or both)
- Tracking up
- Canter leads
- Forward impulsion
- "Cold” back or “sore” back
- Girth discomfort
- Tying up
- Neck, shoulder, hip, hock & stifle discomfort
Also for the COMPETION HORSE – a deep muscle massage will keep the ENTIRE body in TOP physical condition. Pre-Comp – it will loosen/prepare muscles & Post-Comp – will relieve pain/stiffness.
Equine consent Form here.
This Muscular Therapy is “Holistic” – meaning the whole horse is treated EVERYTIME not just the area of concern.